Sunday, December 28, 2008

The snowy drive out to my parents house.
Santa ate the cookies and drank all the milk!
First official captured smile on Christmas Eve
Nicki helping Alexis pile her presents in one spot
My Grandpa Denny and Jacob on Christmas Eve
Alexis and her giant stocking!
The much asked for iDog!
New tea set
My dad is laughing because she had just shouted "This is just what I wanted I can't believe you knew about it! I mean I really can't!"

So, this is as much blog as I feel like doing. I figured there were enough pictures to describe the feelings and emotions that I didn't need to write about them. I hope that you all had a great Christmas and are running towards the new year, I know we are!




1 comment:

Jeni said...

Totally understand the too tired to blog feeling, I barely managed to get out my holiday posts... so tired after it all. Glad to see you guys had a good Christmas, hope all is well:)