Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dancing Princess


These pictures are here not because I think any one on here will find them particularly interesting, but because they mean a lot to me. As a little girl one of the best memories I have is standing on my dad's feet and dancing through the house. While we were visiting my parents last week I turned the corner to find my dad and Alexis doing the same thing. We were packing up our many bags that we require to leave the house, thanks to Jacob, and I just happened to have the camera in my hand. While taking the picture I had the ultimate epiphany: I am a lucky person. Lucky in that I have the best parents in the world and now my children have the best grandparents in the world. It is fun for me to see the way my parents, especially my dad, interact with them.





Anyway these pictures touched my heart and I wanted to put them somewhere everyone could see them

No comments: